GringoPost | Ecuador: Attorney for consult on ONGs, foundations, land trusts

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Attorney for consult on ONGs, foundations, land trusts

 Some friends and I are taking steps to establish a bio-reserve outside of Susudal for cultural and environmental preservation. We speak about a foundation, but I wonder if there is another legal way to hold the land which might be better for us. (Meaning, more security to maintain land as a reserve in perpetuity, simplicity in reporting, etc.) Although my Ecuadorian friend has arranged for an attorney, I would like an independent consultation, since I am not familiar with Ecuadorian law. Are Land Trusts even an option in Ecuador? I would appreciate an attorney who speaks English, but I am good with Spanish if the speaker is patient, speaks slowly and clearly and willing to repeat until I understand. Thank you. I will return to the States for a while in early November, so we must use e-mail after that. Thank you.

Mary Sennewald: 099 824 6447. Call after: 9 AM.

City: Cuenca