GringoPost | Ecuador: Monica Gonzaga, facilitator

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Monica Gonzaga, facilitator

Monica Gonzaga has 5-years’ experience working with the expat community.

There are many things I can do for you:

I can do your residency visa, temporary or permanent, while you are in home resting and forget about Ecuador bureaucracy as well I can do your cedula the same for your driver license or any Issues you may have right now and just gives you headache. Car register is a big pain. I can help you on that too.

I can find the best place to live: I have Best Ecuador homes at your services to help you to find your dream place to buy rent or sale.

You wanted to bring your Container? Just contact me. I have the best for you when you decide that Ecuador is your destination, I am the one who facilitates your life in Ecuador.

Do not waste your money on inexperienced people, or experts that cost a lot and don’t solve anything at the end you have more troubles.

Are you tired of Ecuador?
Well I can help you to move out you to another Country. I have done many Residency visas for Other Countries, like Brasil ,Spain, Portugal , Mexico, Canada, etc. the world in your hands I can help you to move there just think about it "hassle free"

We can also negotiate your entire household goods if you don’t want to take with you.

This is what one of mine happy clients think of me:

Visas and other services we have:

*Temporary (Tourist) Visas and Extensions, Special Visas (have a hard case? just bring it to me)
*Temporary Residency Visas for Any Category (Pensioner, Investor, Professional, Work, Student etc.)
*Permanent Residency (After Two-Year Temp. Residency we can file your application when you are on your 21st month)
*Ecuadorian Police record (easy and fast )
*Cédula Acquisition and Changes
*CD Renovations
*Visa Transfer (I suggest that only for the Permanent Visa, the temporary one does not need to worry, it will change to a new Visa soon, so it is better to wait and the permanent Visa, and it will already be in your new passport.
*Passport renovations USA and other countries.
*Driver Licenses
*Car Register (Matricula)
*Power Attorney (POA)* Sworn statement
* Last Will, Translation Notarization, not need a Lawyer do not waste your money or your time with them.

Gran Colombia 15-71 y Miguel Velez.

Monica Gonzaga: