GringoPost | Ecuador: AYNI plant medicine weekend retreats

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

.
The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)
.

Search HTML3

AYNI plant medicine weekend retreats

We offer you the opportunity to enjoy a weekend by having a different experience than you have ever had, to open your heart, learn to forgive, free yourself from trauma and emotional attachment, transform your life, and enrich yourself spiritually here at Ayni Retreat Center.

A retreat here is an intimate, unforgettable, and magical journey that brings with it long-lasting personal, emotional, mental, and spiritual connection.

Here you may take the journey alone, with friends, as a couple, or with family, and visit our beautiful retreat center that has more than 500 years of history, located 40 minutes from Cuenca near the town of Paute. It is a truly transformative experience, using ancient, Andean wisdom that is more than 5000 years old, and ceremonies with sacred and medicinal plants such as Ayahuasca, Huachuma, and the sweat lodge are carried out in the safe and attentive care of our healers and staff.

Our mission is to offer our knowledge in a tranquil space close to nature so that people may rediscover their inner-equilibrium, offering the opportunity to heal and remember what it means to be truly happy.

“The best personal gift you could give yourself”

Weekend retreats include:
1 individual shamanic clearing
1 Ayahuasca ceremony
1 Sweat Lodge ceremony
Conversations about Ayahuasca and sweat lodge ceremonies before and after participation
Two nights of lodging
Meals which include refreshments, breakfast, lunch, and dinner (vegetarian according to the retreat) from the day of arrival until the day of departure for the retreat participants.
Rest and accommodation on a patrimonial estate that is more than 500 years old

Friday: Arrival and registry for retreat participants starting at 4 PM
Drinks and welcoming
Individual shamanic clearing 6 PM - 8 PM
Dinner 8 PM – 9 PM
Integration and short meeting 9 PM

SATURDAY: Breakfast 7 AM – 8:00 AM
Group meeting and sweat lodge 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Lunch 1:30 PM
Break (rest and meditation prior to ayahuasca ceremony)
Conversation and Ayahuasca ceremony 6:30 PM - 5 AM

SUNDAY: Closing ceremony, fruits and refreshments 5 AM
Break/Rest
Brunch 11:30 AM
Open space for sharing experiences, noon
Departure 1 PM

Not included:
• Transport
• Extra food
• Extra ceremonies
• Ayni souvenirs

“It’s a reunion with the magic that dwells within you…”

Ayni conditions
These activities and retreats are not considered fit for children.

Due to the nature of the activities that take place in these retreats, at Ayni we maintain very strict and clear rules regarding medications, diet, and behavior of the participants of a retreat.
For this reason we require the mandatory filling out of a health assessment form that must be done once you contact AYNI, and prior to the deposit or payment for the reservation of your space, at least 10 days in advance. AYNI needs to have personal contact with participants and explain suggestions for medicines, food, and otherwise, which must be observed by all potential participants of a retreat so that your experience with the plant teachers is as safe and beneficial as possible.

Forms of payment
The reservation of your space for a retreat at AYNI, after verifying availability and appropriate level of health, requires a deposit equivalent to 40% of the total value made at least 10 days before the chosen start date of the retreat. The remaining 60% shall be paid in person upon the date of arrival to Ayni.

Prices
Individual Room $475
Couples Room $900
Double Room $430
Dorm (Multiple) Room $400

Note:
These prices are plus 12% IVA

Available dates in 2019
October 18 - 20
November 8 - 10
November 29 – December 1

Cancellation policies
To participate in a retreat and to reserve your space, you are required to pay 40% of the retreat price at least 10 days in advance.

A minimum of 3 participants must attend each retreat, so in the event of not meeting this requirement, the retreat would be cancelled.

In case of cancelling your assistance to a retreat, there will be no refunds unless we cannot fill the 3-person minimum.

To begin your booking process, please email us here: weekendayniretreats@gmail.com
For more information please visit our website www.ayniretreats.com
Facebook: AYNI Retreats or @ayni.retreats

Paute, Ecuador. October 18 - 20

Andrea