GringoPost | Ecuador: The great moral failure of our time: economic inequality

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

.
The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)
.

Search HTML3

The great moral failure of our time: economic inequality

US income inequality is as high today as it was in the Roaring Twenties. The richest 10% take home nearly half of the country's income, while the other 90% get to divide what’s left. Almost half of adults are struggling to afford even the basics.

Join us to find out how this happened, how economic inequality affects government policy, and some possible solutions.

When: Sunday, August 18th, 3-5 PM
Where: Common Grounds

Arrive early to order food and beverages. Suggested $1 donation at the door.

Reserve by responding to the email address below, or on our Facebook page. Click on Events at: Indivisible Ecuador – and “join” us while you’re there.

For additional information, email us - indivisible.ecuador@gmail.com - or phone Naomi Herndon at 097 990 3867.

Sunday, August 18th, 3-5 PM, free, Common Grounds, Eduardo Crespo Malo y Gran Colombia, Cuenca, Cuenca.

Indivisible Ecuador