GringoPost | Ecuador: Visa?

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3


I have a permanent visa due to being married to an Ecuadorian. I am headed back to the States in a few weeks. I received my visa in Nov of 2017. Now I understand in October I am eligible to take my citizenship test due to the fast forward of being married to an Ecuadorian, but am I still only allowed the 90 days per year the first two years, or since my visa says " indefinda" type RP-MAT. Can I stay in the States more the the 90 days without causing issues with my residency?

John Bankston: .

City: Cuenca