GringoPost | Ecuador: Are VIP Home Healthcare’s workers qualified?

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

.
The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)
.

Search HTML3

Are VIP Home Healthcare’s workers qualified?

In a word, Yes!

To us the in-home health care business is a serious calling. Our caregivers come into your home and provide a combination of healthcare, homecare, and personal care depending on the situation.

Healthcare is not the same as other services. The quality of care, whether good or bad, can change a client’s quality of life and capacity to enjoy the future in dramatic ways. Training and experience matter. Choosing a qualified Home Healthcare provider is vitally important and can have significant consequences.

At VIP we never just hire people off the street and call them caregivers. We have a standardized hiring procedure that includes application, resume, an essay, multiple interviews followed by a background check, talking to professional references, and verifying licenses, English language ability and experience. Our interview process is designed to identify applicants who possess three key characteristics: Integrity, Intelligence, and Energy. Only after an applicant passes all of that do we proceed with training, contracts, and a monitored probationary period.

This high level of due diligence has produced an elite and very capable team—one that we are rightfully proud of. A full 80% of our caregivers are licensed medical professionals. We have doctors, nurses, and an EMT on our staff. The other 20% are trained caregivers. Our caregivers aren’t just people we refer you to. They aren’t contractors, but full-on employees that we train, manage and compensate in full compliance with Ecuador law.

We always work to match our clients with the best caregiver for their particular situation. Even though they are a relatively young group as a whole, the average length of individual professional experience among our licensed caregivers is 5 years. Areas of staff experience include surgical nursing in a large transplant ward, critical care nursing, and general medicine in major hospitals, locally and around the world.

When we say we can help, it’s not just happy talk. We are working hard to make world-class, quality home healthcare a reality for our Cuenca clients.

Need competent, compassionate care in your home? Give us a call today.

Phone: 098 329 8243
Email: info@vipcuenca.com
www.vipcuenca.com

Victor Manuel Albornoz 4-97 y los Cedros.

VIP Home Healthcare of Cuenca:  098 329 8243