GringoPost | Ecuador: Monica Gonzaga facilitator services

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Monica Gonzaga facilitator services

Every day working harder to give the best services to the expat community:

• Visas, extension, transfer visas, temporal and permanents visas for Ecuador and other countries, hard cases are my specialty. I fixed many visas from others who screw up. (more than 150 Visas All succeed so far!)

• Professional, Pensioner, or Investment visa those are always the best option. For Professional Visa I register your diploma in Senescyt any professional degree. Visa or for work reasons.
More than 120 temporal and permanent visas have been approved so far. None were rejected.

• Are you ready for being citizen? I can get you citizenship quick and less painful that what everybody says. Apply for the citizenship and forget about law changes.
To do all this you don't need a lawyer. You only need a person with good experience and Knowledge of what is doing.
• Translation, Notarization, Apostilled documentations (Ecuador documents), Power attorney.
• Real Estate and legalization paper for buying and selling a property. Be careful before you buy properties, make sure all papers are legal and don't forget to register the property.

• Rentals contract or legal problems or any issues are now taken care easier and faster.

• Last will; the Ultimate after life plans, we can make accomplish once you are not here, as your will.

• Marriages, Divorces, Civil union, the same Sex Union, Union de Hecho, etc.

Do you want to visit Ecuador?

I can be your hostess here, I can pick you up at the airport when you arrive or leave, I can show you the city of Cuenca, I can personally take you around the city.

Search to move here and you want to know the area, looking for to buy or to rent?, I can help you with all this, you just have to contact me before your trip I will gladly help you coordinate everything for your visit to Ecuador. If you move to live in Ecuador, contact me. It is very important to know what papers you need to bring to do your residence here in Ecuador.

Working hard more than 3 years to better serve the foreign community, knowledge is not improvised, it is earned with the time.

Please contact me at 098 384 1691. (Whatsapp) or email me ( to make an appointment.
My Office is at Gran Colombia 15-71 and Miguel Velez (By appointment only).

Gran Colombia 15-71 y Miguel Velez.

Monica G: 098 384 1691