GringoPost | Ecuador: Social Security / taxes

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Social Security / taxes

How does one go about getting a W-2 or 1099 (or whatever) from social security in order to file their taxes? I've looked around the "my social security" website and didn't find anything. Is it too soon?

Thanks for any information regarding this subject.