GringoPost | Ecuador: Consular visa

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Consular visa

After exhausting all options to return to Ecuador on an extension visa without waiting nine months I came across an attorney who advised me to go to the Ecuador Consulate in Los Angeles, my home town, with the marriage license after I had married my girlfriend, an Ecuador citizen.

I was told to request a Consular Visa to enter back to Ecuador with my new wife. I have never heard of it or have read about it anywhere.

If anyone can share with me a similar experience I will appreciate it.

Dodd Sheikh

City: Quito (capital)