GringoPost | Ecuador: Registration of health insurance certificate at Azogues

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Registration of health insurance certificate at Azogues

As most of you know, according to Ecuador's renewed immigration law, all foreign residents in this country, either with temporary or permanent visas, must have public or private health insurance.
In the case of private insurance, there are no problems if such health plans were obtained in Ecuador or at any other country. For the authorities of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs it is important to know and register that your medical insurance will provide coverage during the time of your stay in the country.

According to the information obtained in the Ministry of Azogues, the maximum date for registration is November 8 of this year. Unfortunately in the Ministry, the officers have not been able to inform us clearly that will happen with those foreigners who does not meet this requirement.

At Helping Expats we offer assistance to register your insurance requirement in the system of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a reasonable fee. For this purpose, we will need insurance certificate, and the copies of passport, visa page and cedula.

We also offer information regarding visas and other legal services that foreigners need in Ecuador. We specialize in visas, marriage registration, death registration, obtaining US criminal records, translations, wills, and others.

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM, Luis Cordero between Presidente Cordova and Mariscal Sucre, Luis Cordero 7-23 / Pumapungo Building / Ground Floor Office A3

Attorney Pablo Espinoza: