GringoPost | Ecuador: Living wills/durable powers of attorney

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Living wills/durable powers of attorney

If you are incapacitated, who has authority to give directions to your physician, pay your bills, care for your pets? You need a living will/durable power of attorney. Let Anne B. Howard, Esq. help you prepare the documents you need so that your wishes are followed.

By appointment, Francisco Astudillo s/y Alfonso Cordero, Ed. Camera de Industrias, Of. 508, Cuenca (across from Parque de la Madre)

Anne B Howard: 098 813 4581