GringoPost | Ecuador: Thank you from Hearts of Gold

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Thank you from Hearts of Gold

Hearts of Gold would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who was a part of our July 1st event: A Midsummer Night Private Dinner and Public Fair.

It’s thanks to hardworking volunteers and staff, and through the participation of the community and local vendors, that events like this are possible. Our community cares deeply for, not only Cuenca, but the country that we now call home.

We are happy to announce that $11,845 gross was raised by the event.

90% of net proceeds raised from "A Midsummer Night" go to give those on the coast in Canoa with Proyecto Saman a chance to dream and find refuge and safety. 10% stays right here in Cuenca to help El Arenal’s children find the same thing too.

Once again, from everyone at Hearts of Gold, we would like to extend a huge and heartfelt thanks to our community for their support of our programs and activities. Without you, none of this would be possible.

Please join us in Salinas on July 30, for Hearts of Gold’s first ever coastal event. For more information please contact or visit

Hearts of Gold:

City: Cuenca