GringoPost | Ecuador: Driving license qualifications

Logo HTML1

Ecuador-logo HTML40

The Fusion Pocket Radio (Test)

Search HTML3

Driving license qualifications

Please tell me if I must attend a driving school or can I provide a driving record from the US. Cedula is ("superior") as a substitute at any ANT office to include Giron, Gualuceo and Paute? We want to avoid the wait.

Are there other requirements or recent changes we should be aware of? Our questions are for the motorcycle operator’s license. Thanks folks,